Aspire Aviation encourages and welcomes the thoughtful comments on article content from our readers that add value to the topic. In order to maintain the decorum of this website, we request that language be kept polite and respectful.
Please note that by submitting your comments, the unequivocal rights to edit and moderate the comments without prior notice have been granted to Aspire Aviation.
Every reader will have to register for a free account in order to comment.
Nonetheless, your comments may still be moderated and reviewed by the Administrator per our comments policy. The unequivocal right of moderating your comments has been granted to Aspire Aviation upon submission of your comments.
Offensive or threatening comments will not be posted.
The opinions expressed in reader comments are those of the commentators only, and do not reflect the opinions of Aspire Aviation.
Under the comment policy, the freedom of speech and the right of expressions of our readers are well-protected and it is built with flexibility and leniency. Aspire Aviation is open to all comments, including positive and negative comments, as well as criticisms on us which are also valuable to continuously improving our coverage. As long as these criticisms do not involve personal attacks, they will be posted.
Here are the guidelines on our comment policy:
– Comments with an invalid e-mail address or false identity will not be posted.
– Authors at Aspire Aviation will continue to provide clarifications, answer readers’ questions unless personal attacks are involved in these questions. Questions that are unreasonable will not be entertained.
– Questions that include offensive elements will be considered as misappropriate and will not be approved.
– Comments submitted with invalid e-mail addresses will not be approved nor will they be posted.
– E-mail address will only be used by Aspire Aviation for the use of contact should we deem the comments as being excessively provocative in the tone of language. Under such situation, we will advise the commentators to tone down their stance. Readers are expected to keep their comments in a cordial and respectful manner that is productive and adds values to the discussions. Should such advices be ignored, Aspire Aviation retains the right to delete such comments.
– Comments are considered as relevant so long as they involve issues in the airline, aerospace and defence industries.
– Personal attacks at the others, even if they are not directed at Aspire Aviation‘s staff members, constitute an offensive comment and will be deleted.
– Criticisms on Aspire Aviation will be posted, as long as these comments do not feature offensive elements. Suggestions of improvements are welcome.
– Attack on other commentators’ linguistic ability, grammar, spelling, nationality is not allowed and comments involving these attacks will be deleted.
The comment policy will not affect nearly all of our readers, who have shown great respect to other commentators and maintained good faith during these discussions that add values and contribute to a higher level of understanding on key industry issues, except those who launch deliberate vicious attacks on Aspire Aviation with false identities and invalid e-mail addresses as well as personal attacks on the others.